I was tagged by themagicm like eons ago. Thank you!
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. What is you sine qua non (the thing you can’t do without?) - Uhm…my passions, my doggie Baxter, and my best friends.
2. Who is the person who you always go to for advice? My cousin, who is my best friend. She gives the best advice.
3. How did you meet your best friend? When we were babies!
4. Favorite ice cream? Pralines n Cream.
5. Do you have glasses? Perscription or accessory? I have prescription glasses. My eyesight is 70/20. I’m blind as batshit in my left eye…
6. Three things you always take with you when you leave the house. Everyone says keys, identification, and phone. So I say my weapon (a flashlight with sharp edges), chapstick/lipstick, and my good luck charm.
7. Favorite animal? My doggie! But I also like dolphins and horses.
8. If you could choose a different name for yourself, what would you pick? Julia isn’t my real name. That was a name chosen for me by my friends as a professional writing name. I like it better than my real name, so I go by it now.
9. A word that is meaningful to you? Respect, manners, discipline, integrity, passion. Any of those work.
10. If you could change one event in your life, what would it be? Part of me wants to say nothing because I like my life. Another part would have wanted to not grow up in an abusive home. But, who knows then where I would be or how different my personality would be…
11. What song do you strongly identify with? Folk music. From Me to You (Janis Ian), Good Book (Melanie Safka), Songs to Aging Children Come (Joni Mitchell) and My Crew (Rita Coolidge).
My Questions: Eh I’m too tired to write questions. So I’m not tagging anyone, but feel free to answer these & pretend I tagged you!